Four Hands appoints Mike Bullock vice president of marketing
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/21/2012 10:56:54 AM
Four Hands has appointed Mike Bullock as vice president of marketing.AUSTIN, Texas -- Global home furnishings manufacturer
Bullock joins Four Hands from Springbox, an Austin-based interactive marketing firm, where he served three years as group account director and general manager. In these positions, Bullock partnered closely with major global brands such as Disney, Dell, Honda, Microsoft, PayPal and Nestle Waters, producing best-in-class digital marketing solutions.
Prior to working with Springbox, Bullock served at Dell Inc. for 10 years leading various marketing disciplines in the consumer, small-to-medium business and corporate accounts divisions. During his tenure, he developed a solid reputation for delivering consistent growth and innovation in key areas, including online commerce, channel marketing, branding and business intelligence.
Prior to working with Dell, Bullock's career focused primarily on systems design and business process engineering. He held related positions at Vignette Corp, Sears Roebuck Inc. and Electrolux.
He earned a bachelor's degree in marketing in 1993 from Louisiana State University. During his free time, Bullock has recently produced an HGTV Web-based lifestyle series and his photography has been published in various lifestyle publications and blogs.
"Mike is a perfect addition to our management team," said Matthew Briggs, CEO and president of Four Hands. "He is a results-oriented marketing leader with a strong track record in developing world-class brands and customer experiences."
"He will play a key role in developing dynamic new marketing initiatives designed to drive the future growth of our company - and the growth of our many retail partners." Briggs added.
Bullock, who reports directly to Briggs, will oversee marketing and development of the Four Hands brand.
"Four Hands is a dynamic organization that creates beautiful products and provides excellent customer service." Bullock said. "Everyone I've polled simply loves their furniture. As a marketer, I couldn't ask for a better story to tell."
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 26, 2013
- Aug 1, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...