The Right Reds
Tracy Bulla -- Home Accents Today, 9/1/2012 2:00:00 AM
A bold splash of scarlet dresses up even the simplest of designs with a luxuriant attitude. A hint of mystery, a whiff of sassiness, red is ready to knock ’em dead this season.
|Red leather lends an updated feel to the classic director’s chair from Abigails, featuring solid wood uprights and metal folding cross supports ($279).
|Each Kelly cocktail table is a one-of-a-kind design, showcasing a hand-selected kilim top offset by a sleek chrome base from Taylor Burke Home.
|The chinoiserie-inspired chair from Furniture Classics boasts a decadent red lacquer finish and cane seat.
|A glossy fire-engine red finish enhances the streamlined appeal of Zuo Modern’s Wilco side table ($258).
Howard Elliott’s round ottoman offers myriad uses as a table, ottoman and alternate seating in bold, brilliant red ($473).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...