Charlotte Moss, Soicher Marin team up for wall décor collection
Soicher Marin hosts a luncheon for the designer Monday at High Point Market
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 10/11/2012 10:26:20 AM
Wall décor specialist Soicher Marin unveils a licensed collection of wall décor with noted interior designer Charlotte Moss this week at the High Point Market.
The collection includes 30 images, focusing on the garden. Moss's personal photographs have been blown up to overscaled proportions for some of the images, while others are garden-themed designs from her personal collection of antique prints.
Moss will visit the Soicher Marin showroom Monday from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. for a meet-and-greet and book signing.
Soicher Marin also unveils this market its new Conde Nast Collection, an extensive lineup of iconic imagery from the Conde Nasy portfolio of magazines, and The Isabelle de Borchgrave Collection, a series of watercolor images inspired by the artists travel journals.
The company exhibits in C&D, space 2I.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...