AMS Imports launches Pinterest page
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 10/23/2012 3:05:47 PM
AMHERST, Mass. -- AMS Imports, a supplier of area rugs and textiles created by artisans around the world, is the latest company to join popular social networking site Pinterest.
The AMS Imports Pinterest page offers an array of boards featuring products and design ideas, such as Area Rug Expertise, High Point Market October 2012, Favorite Places & Spaces and Design Inspiration. The pins showcase new products, recent news in the home décor industry and designs posted by designers or media publications.
"Social media is one of the most effective ways to interact with customers," said Anne Schewe, president of AMS Imports. "Pinterest offers an additional, but unique opportunity for our company to interact with designers and customers."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...