Hallmart Collectibles introduces Made in the USA collections
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 11/1/2012 9:39:50 AM
Hallmart Collectibles launched a new line of "Made in the USA" products during the High Point Market.STUDIO CITY, Calif. -- Top of bed manufacturer
The line consists of 11 new collections, seven of which will be marketed under the Angelo: Home brand in collaboration with designer Angelo Surmelis.
All of these sets are available as six-piece kings or queens consisting of one comforter cover, one removable comforter filler, two shams and two decorative pillows. The sets can also be purchased as eight- or nine-piece sets by adding three optional euros to the six-piece king set or two optional euros to the six-piece queen set.
Some of the new "Made in the USA" sets are manufactured using cotton-based fabrics consisting of either a cotton twill, slubbed cotton linen or heavier linen textured fabric. Retail price points will start at $299.99.
The company has also introduced a line of "Made in the USA" decorative pillows, which are two-sided with a different fabric design on each side. The pillows will have a zipper and removable filler, and will retail at $29.99.
"We are very excited to have this opportunity to bring some of our manufacturing back to the USA," said Jesse Galili, vice president of sales for Hallmart. "By manufacturing this product domestically, it allows us to offer our customers shorter lead times of 2-3 weeks."
"The response from our customers during the High Point Market was overwhelming, and greatly exceeded our expectations," said Harry Siegel, national sales manager for Hallmart.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...