Ellery Homestyles supports hurricane recovery efforts with $10,000 donation
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 11/7/2012 9:50:51 AM
NEW YORK -- Ellery Homestyles, a supplier of branded and private label curtains, bedding, throws and specialty products, is supporting the Hurricane Sandy relief efforts by donating $10,000 to the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund and the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City. Both organizations embrace humanitarian missions that connect people and communities in times of need.
"As a member of the New York City community, we believe it is the responsibility of businesses and individuals to donate to the tireless efforts of organizations like these, so residents have the support they need to rebuild quickly" said Budd Goldman, CEO of Ellery Homestyles.
Additionally, Ellery reacted to the struggles of Staten Island residents by donating warm blankets to the relief efforts. The blankets were distributed to the many shelters on Staten Island that continue to provide food and comfort for struggling families as they work to regain their lives.
Headquartered in New York, Ellery Homestyles' proprietary brands include Eclipse, Curtainfresh, Sound Asleep, Comfort Tech, Vue, Waverly, Historic Charleston Collection, Linen House Australia, Absolute Zero Home Theater and Season Smart.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...