Snapretail launches Flexible Template Editor, expanded retail content
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 11/9/2012 2:24:16 PM
PITTSBURGH -- Web-based marketing resource Snapretail has launched a new Flexible Template Editor feature, which provides hundreds of pre-written templates and thousands of images specifically designed for retailers.
The Flexible Template Editor provides Snapretail subscribers with full creative freedom, whether starting from scratch or using a pre-designed email template. With its drag-and-drop functionality, retailers can add, delete, resize and reorder any of the content widgets included in the system, such as text boxes, images, store logos, information boxes and social networking buttons.
The company says the Flexible Template Editor comes free of formatting errors, so any template created in the program will look exactly the same in recipients' inboxes. In addition, Snapretail has increased the number of email templates, images and pre-written social media posts available to its subscribers.
"Our customers believe in the value of marketing but don't always have the time to invest in creating engaging campaigns and messages because they are busy running their stores," said Tara Ronel, vice president of product management for Snapretail. "These new features dramatically reduce the amount of time a retailer needs to market, as we do much of the work for them."
"The ease of the drag and drop feature made it so much faster to create my own email in Snapretail versus before when I used other email marketing solutions," said Rebecca Patrick of The Frilly Frog in Greenwood, S.C.
"Thank you for listening and implementing an extremely useful tool," said Kym Priest of Mercy Gift Shop in Springfield, Mo. "Please pass on my appreciation to the Snapretail team for being such a great marketing department for me."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...