Dallas Market adds 100,000 square feet of new resources
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 11/13/2012 9:34:25 AM
DALLAS -- Dallas Market Center announced that the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, being held Jan. 16-22, will introduce more than 100,000 square feet of new resources from hundreds of new exhibitors during the seven-day show.
The market is held in conjunction with the Dallas Temp Show, Jan. 18-21; the Dallas International Lighting Market, Jan. 17-21; and the Dallas Holiday & Home Expo, Jan. 16-22.
"We're seeing an upswing in companies eager to bring their products to market in Dallas," said Bill Winsor, president and CEO of Dallas Market Center. "This January buyers will see numerous new and expanded showrooms across campus in addition to an expanded temp show. Exciting new resources and a convenient location in the strongest economic region in the U.S. make Dallas a great place to get business done."
New showrooms debuting during the January market include:
• B.B. World, 2-2F212, International Trade Plaza (The Plaza) - Products for brides-to-be, craft accessories and miniatures
• Border Concepts, 2-2F215, The Plaza - Christmas trees, wreaths, garlands and lighting
• Cutting Edge Industries, 3-3531, Trade Mart (TM) - American-made sconces and shades
• Élan, 3-3519, TM - High-quality lighting solutions
• Focalor, 3-3656.06, TM - Contemporary lighting
• InDemand, 1-1101, TM - Multi-line gift rep
• Iris Cristal, 3-3941, TM - Bohemian crystal chandeliers
• May Arts, 1-1149, TM - Ribbon
• MSM 4 Imports, 10-10006, World Trade Center (WTC) - High-quality wrought iron furniture, lighting and French upholstery
• Oak Street Wholesale, 1-1F423, The Plaza - Garden and holiday décor
• Pebblehill Designs, 5-550, WTC - Custom upholstered furniture
• Road Runners, 1-1743, TM - Multi-line reps of fine stationery, gifts, toys, fashion accessories, jewelry and personal care and books
• TJ Glassware, 2-2F339, The Plaza - Clear and color hand-blown glassware
• Van Teal, 3-3060, TM - Unique lighting designs, innovative shade treatments and colorful acrylics
Silk Route Trading will expand into a third location on first floor of the WTC. The more than 14,500-sq.-ft. space offers an eclectic collection of one-of-a-kind and handmade pieces, such as old doors and panels that have been repurposed into cabinets and bookshelves as well as baskets, benches, decorative pillows and throws, mirrors, tapestries, indoor and outdoor furniture, and rugs from Africa, India, Nepal, China, Peru, Brazil, Pakistan, Tibet and Afghanistan.
Yosemite Home Décor is relocating and expanding to more than 19,000 square feet in WTC 10-10085. Yosemite is a premier leader in innovative, high-quality lighting and other unique home products. Yosemite is committed to a customer first attitude and to consistently fulfilling customer needs.
Other showrooms relocating and/or expanding include: Arty Imports, 1-1F100, The Plaza; Currey & Company, 10-10000, WTC; Cyan Design, 5-540, WTC; EZ Design, 6-6862, WTC; Doris Sanders, 5-531, WTC; Kel-Toy, 1-1F435; Melrose, 3-310, WTC; Peninsula Home Collection, 5-525 WTC; Perfectly Yours, 5-571, WTC; Savoy House, 4-4901, TM; Focus Industries, 4-4329, TM; Nora Lighting, 3-3709, TM; Lite Master, 4-4311, TM; and Besa Lighting, 3-3006, TM.
The Dallas Temp Show will feature 21 sections of products, including the debut of Luxury Home Finds (Jan. 16-21), a juried collection of high-end home décor, furniture and home accessories on the first floor, WTC.
We would love your feedback!