Showtime's International Pavilions to feature 19 exhibitors
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 11/20/2012 12:42:37 PM
HIGH POINT, N.C. -- After a successful launch at the June Showtime Fabric Fair, the International Pavilions will return for the upcoming Dec. 2-5 fair, featuring 19 companies from China, Taiwan and India.
The International Pavilions are located on the temporary exhibit floor in the Suites at Market Square, which is owned and operated by International Market Centers, and will be open to buyers throughout the event.
"The June International Pavilions received big accolades and December promises to be even more focused on current fabrics and constructions that are most popular in the U.S. market," said Tom Mitchell, president of home furnishings for International Market Centers.
These new companies join more than 165 exhibitors that already participate in Showtime, including 80 permanent showrooms and 85 temporary exhibitors.
Zhejiang Samexpo Exhibition Co., Ltd. (Samexpo) from China is bringing five leading textile suppliers from the Yuhang district, which is famous for its upholstery fabrics, home textiles and curtain accessories. The organization was founded in 2009, and mainly deals in exhibition services of organizing local companies to take part in professional exhibitions in different countries, such as the U.S., Mexico, Russia, Panama and many European countries.
• Hangzhou Biya Interior Textile Co., Ltd. was established in 1975 and specializes in upholstery fabric for sofas, curtain fabric and decorative fabrics. The fabrics export to Europe, the U.S., Canada and Australia.
• Hangzhou Shamash Fabric Co., Ltd. was established in 1984 and specializes in manufacturing of silk fabrics, including mixture, velvet of silk, nylon, polyester and flocking. The company exports to Europe, the U.S. and Southeast Asia.
• Hangzhou Tata Tex. Co., Ltd. is a professional home textile fabric manufacturer in Hangzhou. The main products include Tata Tex sofa fabrics, curtain fabrics and a large selection of novelty fabrics. Current exports are to Europe, South America and the Middle East.
• Hangzhou Da Tons Trading Co., Ltd. is located in Linping Zhejiang, which is the textile center for fine upholstery fabrics in China. Da Tons is partnered with Tongxiang Tenghui Textile Co., Ltd., the leading mill specializing in original designs and upholstery fabric production for chenille fabrics and polyester linen constructions for sofas. In 2011, the line was expanded to include suede fabric constructions, velvet and fine dobbies.
• HangZhou KAMPF Textile Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001. The company manufactures sofa and curtain fabric, including jacquard and patterned valets, printed fabric and linen-cotton constructions.
Ouyida International Exhibition (Beijing) Company provides exporters a range of overseas exhibition platforms and professional services, and will be bringing five leading Chinese sofa fabric, home textiles and artificial leather suppliers to the International Pavilions at Showtime in December. Participating companies are:
• Wujiang Yuhua Textile Co., Ltd., established in 2000, specializes in textile and apparel fabrics developed by its own group of engineering technicians and experienced staff. The company has offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Wujiang Yuhua.
• Founded in 1998, Jiangyin Fei Long Plastics Co., Ltd. is a professional PVC and PU leather manufacturer. Annual turnover has reached 32 million U.S Dollars. Fei Long is selling products to more than 40 different countries and regions including the U.S., Middle and South America, Southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
• Haining Tiangong Textile Co., Ltd. is known for its leather constructions used in garments and home textiles. With new high-quality equipment, monthly output is more than 500,000 meters. Current customers are the U.S., Italy, Norway, Spain, South Africa, Syria, Algeria and the Middle East.
• Hangzhou Tianchen Leather Plant specializes in PU leather production for shoes, sofa, home decoration and high-end clothing. More than 50% of Tianchen's production is exported to Europe, the U.S. and Northern Asia. Tianchen has constructed a special range for upholstery use and passes all U.S. standards for quality and performance specifications.
• Shaoxing County Lancome Import and Export Ltd. specializes in providing a one-stop source for all upholstery constructions. The company exports to Western Europe, Southeast Asia, and North and South America.
The Taiwan Textile Federation (TTF) has been servicing the Taiwan textile industry since 1975 through market promotion, product design, developing a strong export business for Taiwan Manufacturers. TTF is ISO 9001 certified for procedures and quality control with all its members. Continuing its leadership role in developing strong international trade, the TTF has recruited six leading Taiwanese upholstery fabrics, home textiles and curtain accessories suppliers to participate in the International Pavilions at Showtime this December:
• Everest Textile Co. is a vertical integration company with its own weaving, dyeing and finishing. The annual capacity of 36 million square meters makes Everest capable of servicing both large and small customers. Included in this vertical integration is coating, embossing and lamination processing.
• Loongchin Textile Co. is a knitting manufacturer with a 35-year history and is also vertically integrated with its own dye house. Sales volume exceeds 10 million USD yearly, and current best sellers are 100% polyester suede peached fabrics and light mesh fabrics.
• Merryson Corporation was established in 1999, and specializes in jacquards and ready-made products. Merryson's proven products and designs are already selling into North America, Europe and Australia. The Merryson brand is known as "Salamanka," using original designs and innovative constructions giving actual credibility to this established brand.
• P&R International, with corporate offices in Taiwan and company-owned facilities in China, is one of Asia's leading suppliers of window curtains, shower curtains, table cloths and special blanket items.
• Piing Heh is one of the major drapery hardware manufacturers in Asia, dedicated to developing and manufacturing curtain rods and curtain-related products since 1991. Piing Heh has short development to production lead times, and provides cost competitive designs consistently.
• Hui Zhou Sheng Chen Metal Co. is one of Taiwan's leading manufacturers of custom made zinc, aluminum, steel and cast iron curtain poles and accessories. Equipped with in-house molding facilities, Hui Zhou Sheng starts from mold opening, to die-casting and then polishing and surface finishing in one factory.
The International Pavilions at Showtime will feature three additional companies this December, including:
Weierni Textile Leather of China is one of the leaders in PVC, PU and bonded leather fabrics in Asia. Fabrics currently are used in the automotive, shoe, luggage and home upholstery fabric markets.
Swan Silks is a premier producer of original designs for fine jacquards for upholstery and intricate fine designs for drapery and pillow fabrics. Headquartered in Bangladore, India, Swan offers a new range and different variety of constructions to the U.S. market.
Indian Silks will make its U.S. debut at the upcoming Showtime event with a preview of new ranges and collections. The company produces fine jacquards weaves for the mattress ticking, drapery and upholstery fabric markets.
For more information, visit www.imchighpointmarket.com/showtime.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...