IMC's Tom Loney retiring
Richard Krapfel and Susan Beck appointed to High Point leasing team
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 11/21/2012 10:00:23 AM
Loney began his career at the IHFC in 1984 as the director of marketing. In 1990 he was promoted to director of leasing for furnishings, and in 2002 to the vice president of leasing. In 2005 he was named executive vice president of leasing and has been in the position for the last seven years. Loney will be moving to Florida with his wife, Harriet, where he will spend time fishing and working on his golf game.
In Loney's departure, Richard Krapfel has been named director of leasing for IMC and Susan Beck has been named leasing manager. Both will be based in High Point and report to Julie Messner, vice president of business development - High Point.
Krapfel will handle permanent leasing functions for IMC's portfolio of properties including prospect development, key tenant and prospect account management, and new and renewal leasing activity. He brings extensive knowledge of the home furnishings industry, as well as many years of sales management experience with companies such as Valdese Weavers, Dicey, and Basofil Fibers. Krapfel holds his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Wofford College in Spartanburg, S.C.
Beck will focus her expertise on temporary leasing in the Suites at Market Square. Beck comes to IMC with over 20 years of sales and account management experience in the home furnishings and interior design industries.
"As an integral member of our family for 28 years, Tom has the respect and admiration of our team and the hundreds of tenants he has built relationships with over the years. His passion will be missed, but we wish Tom and his family all the best in his next chapter," said Tom Mitchell, President of Home Furnishings for International Market Centers. "And, as we continue our commitment to delivering exceptional service to our tenants, we are very pleased to announce the appointment of Richard and Susan who will add more firepower and expertise to our existing team of professionals."
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 19, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...