AmericasMart announces HD Home exhibitors, preview event
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 12/5/2012 1:42:22 PM
AmericasMart Atlanta's 2013 HD Home collection will open with a preview event on Thurs., Jan. 10, for retailers, designers and media. A cocktail buffet will be served in the HD Home space, on Floor 1 of Building 1, from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m. gin at 2 p.m.
HD Home, a juried collection of design-driven furniture and home furnishings, is showcased during the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market and Atlanta International Area Rug Market featuring the National Oriental Rug Show. The HD HOME collection continues with other market temporary categories January 11-15.
The 2013 collection features eight companies, including returning exhibitors Amy Howard Home and French Heritage.
"My experiences with HD Home have been amazing," Howard said. "The traffic, the overwhelming enthusiasm for our product, the trade press - and the orders - are unprecedented for Amy Howard Home at HD Home. We definitely consider this to be a very important market and location for our core customers."
"We were very happy with the quality of the customers that we met there," said Henessy Wayser, president of French Heritage. "We actually reconnected with several customers that we had lost contact with. It was a pleasure dealing with AmericasMart, everyone was very accommodating. We were very satisfied, that's why we are back for the January show."
New additions to HD Home include Emporium Home, July 2012's Best in Show award winner for visual display; Elaine Smith, creator of luxury outdoor pillows; and Jamie Young, purveyor of lighting, occasional furniture, mirrors and home accessories.
Also returning are Lowcountry Originals, Modern History and Camilla House Imports.
Lowcountry Originals sells lighting, furniture and accessories custom-manufactured with the Lowcountry feeling and style. Modern History sells classical styled furniture reinterpreted for today's home. Camilla House Imports, based in Canada, creates furniture and home décor using industrial and reclaimed woods.
Four HD Home veterans are now located in permanent showrooms on Floor 9, the Home Accents and Fine Linens floor: Design Legacy by Kelly O'Neal, Ann Gish, French Laundry Home and Mr. Brown.
"Designers and retailers have come to know that the carefully curated collection of HD Home highlights both established and emerging creative talents in the interiors industry," said Jo Ann Miller Marshall, executive vice president of AmericasMart. "HD Home continues to be a must see, destination collection at AmericasMart."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...