Reich 'meet & greet' for early Gift + Home CEO summit registrants announced
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 12/7/2012 3:07:04 PM
LAS VEGAS - Gift and home executives who register no later than Jan. 4, 2013 for the inaugural Gift & Home CEO Summit during Winter 2013 Las Vegas Market will have exclusive access to former Labor Secretary Robert Reich at a special breakfast event on Thurs., Jan. 31.
The two-day CEO Summit, co-produced by International Market Centers and Eller Enterprises, is Jan. 31 and Feb. 1 at World Market Center.
Reich will join CEO Summit participants for an invitation-only breakfast gathering immediately preceding his Thursday morning keynote address. His presentation, which will address international currency and geopolitical issues, will be followed by a Q&A moderated by Bob Maricich, CEO of IMC.
"This event offers a rare opportunity to personally meet one of the United States' top economic strategists and thought leaders," said conference organizer Randy Eller, president of Eller Enterprises. "We're delighted to be able to offer this additional, and exclusive, benefit to our earliest CEO Summit supporters."
Reich, an economic analyst, CNBC contributor, and author of 14 books, served under three administrations, most recently as Secretary of Labor under President Bill Clinton. He also served on President Barack Obama's economic transition board. Currently a professor of public policy at the University of California at Berkeley, Reich has written more than 200 articles on the global economy, the changing nature of work, and the centrality of human capital. In 2003, he received the prestigious Vaclev Havel prize for his original contributions to economic thinking. In 2004, he was named one of America's three most influential opinion leaders on business and the economy, based on a study by Accenture.
The conference program - the first of its kind for the U.S. gift and home décor industry -includes keynote addresses, panel discussions and other topical presentations, with all content geared towards CEOs, presidents and owners of gift and home businesses. For more information or to register, visit giftandhomelv.com/ceosummit.
Ten key suppliers of industry services, leading sales agencies and well-established manufacturers of gift and home products are sponsoring the CEO Summit. Confirmed sponsors, to date, are: Brandwise, DEMDACO, Eller Enterprises, Evergreen Enterprises, Giftjobs.biz, Global Views, OneCoast, TM Capital, Whereoware and Yankee Candle. For information, registration and sponsorship opportunities, contact Randy Eller at 615-771-1112, x10 or email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...