Foreside expands line by 20%, adds social media, new hires
Foreside will distribute in Canada through Candym
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 12/11/2012 9:30:54 AM
California-based Foreside Home and Garden is looking ahead to 2013 with a series of new corporate initiatives, including a complete social media campaign, new hires, new Canadian distribution and more.
Set to debut 500 new SKUs during the upcoming winter shows, Foreside has increased its line of decorative accessories and furniture by 20%.
With the new year comes the launch of Foreside's social media campaign, which will target users of Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. "Designed to directly connect with today's technology-savvy consumers, the campaign further reinforces Foreside's ‘Never Ordinary' business philosophy," according to a company press release.
The company has named several new members to its executive team and expanded into Canada, said Claire Woodsum, Foreside's vice president of marketing and design.
Amy Monteleone has been named the company's new key account sales manager, and Mary Novie has joined the firm as senior merchandise manager.
Foreside has expanded into Canada through an exclusive distribution relationship with Toronto-area distributor Candym. The company also recently opened a new design studio in Biddeford, Maine. Over the past 18 months, Foreside greatly expanded its showroom presence, joining five new venues during that period.
"We have made a significant investment in Foreside in the last two years, and we are very pleased with the response from the market for our products and trends point of view," said Douglas Lauer, CEO of Transpac, Foreside's parent company. "We are grateful to our customers for their enthusiasm."
While the company's main category is accessories, Foreside also sells furniture and fixtures so that customers are given the opportunity to replicate the company's lifestyle displays. Over the last year, Foreside has steadily increased its product offerings in furniture, as well as in the lighting and wall décor categories.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 22, 2011
- Nov 13, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...