Alden Parkes redesigns, launches CMS website
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 12/20/2012 10:11:33 AM
Jacksonville, Fla-based Alden Parkes, has redesigned and re-launched its website, www.aldenparkes.com. In addition to a new and updated look plus a more device-friendly format, the company's website contains a number of new or improved features:
1. Taking into account the growing use of mobile web browsing, the website incorporates the Wordpress Content Management System. This allows for easy surfing using smart phones, tablets or computers; the website will resize automatically for the device being used.
2. On the home page, the new menu features include links for announcing news, special events, new introductions and a gallery showcasing images from the company's High Point showroom.
3. The advanced search function on the new website filters products by collection, type or style..
4. A separate Collections section is also added, where the customer can quickly find the complete set of pieces in a collection.
5. Social networking links are now prominently displayed on every page and take users directly to the associated Alden Parkes' pages.
"We have put a lot of thought into designing a website that is both elegant as well as a pleasure to use," said Lynne McArdle, company president and CEO. "We feel that this new website is a reflection of the company's forward-looking focus. With the growing trend of utilizing the Internet in the furniture business, it is important that we make doing business with us easier and more pleasant for our representatives and customers. It is also important to reach out to the home consumers to illustrate the depth, breadth and superior quality of our handcrafted, fashion-forward line. There is no better way to showcase this than through our newly updated, more consumer and mobile friendly website."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...