Imax launches Essentials by Connie
New color-driven merchandising concept will debut at winter markets
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 12/20/2012 10:19:32 AM
Imax Worldwide Home is unveiling a new concept at the winter markets "designed to excite consumers with powerful punches of vibrant, livable color and translate to bigger tickets for retailers."
Essentials by Connie is the second major merchandising concept Imax Worldwide Home has launched with retail strategist Connie Post. The first, Colorpost by Connie, incorporated a selection of Imax products divided by color story into a series of decorative accessory pods. Merchandised on flexible, movable display units, the pods were created to simplify the buying process for consumers and to make updating store floors quick and easy for retailers. According to Al Bulak, president, the concept was a hit at retail and dealers are clamoring for the next phase.
Post describes the new concept as "modern design made easy. Offering powerful color elements for every room in the house, Essentials provides all the basic elements needed to make any showroom look up-to-the minute, including modern mirrors, lamps, pillows, decorative accents and florals."
The first of two complete collections to be introduced in 2013 is centered on four bright color choices - orange, yellow, blue and green - and will be displayed en mass for a clean and colorful presentation that Post says will "grab shoppers' attention and create excitement. Like a B-12 shot for merchandising, Essentials was created to add energy to existing room settings and drive business through the winter months straight into spring/summer 2013."
Of the bright story, Post says, "Tangerine has proven to be a winner with consumers who love to dress and decorate with vibrant, orange color. People are constantly telling me how much they love the color orange. It just makes people feel good and it's here to stay. Yellow is another feel-good color that is like bringing the sunshine in. It blends with almost every other color in the rainbow and is an easy add to existing rooms for those who need a shot of joy in their lives. Turquoise blue, meanwhile, is like a pleasant river running through a room. It's tranquil, calm and serene. Like yellow it's easy to decorate with, as well as elegant to the eye. And shades of green, from emerald-Pantone's new color of the year for 2013 - to new leaves, will ground you and allow you to breathe easier. Lush and stimulating, green is simply as easy to live with as fresh grass."
As with Colorpost, the products in each of the Essentials by Connie collections have been coordinated with Sherwin-Williams paints to make it easy for consumers to complete a room.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...