Arteriors to introduce Barry Dixon Collection
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 12/21/2012 11:09:50 AM
The collection, created with interior designer and author Barry Dixon, reflects a Southern sensibility mixed with a distinctly global aesthetic, according to the company. Dixon will attend a champagne reception in Arteriors' Las Vegas showroom on Monday, Jan. 28 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
"Barry has an original aesthetic that has earned him a reputation as a beloved design icon," said Mark Moussa, CEO and Founder of Arteriors. "Our team is committed to bringing Barry's vision to the marketplace by offering timeless products with lasting value."
Influenced by Dixon's love of travel, the Barry Dixon Collection replicates and reinterprets geographically and culturally diverse items such as remnants of country ruins in Mississippi, 19th century Chinese woodcarvings, and introduces classically designed pieces with a modern twist.
The 4,500-sq.-ft. space (B360) will showcase more than 800 items from Arteriors, as well as Mottega by Arteriors, a customizable lamp program. Interior Designer and Mottega Color Consultant Eileen Kathryn Boyd will also be at the showroom and will give a presentation on Tues., Jan. 29 from 1:00 p.m.to 3:00 p.m.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...