Tracy Bulla -- Home Accents Today, 12/1/2012 2:00:00 AM
Captivating fixtures set off sleek sophistication to perfection with a bold variety of metallic finishes, encapsulating everything from warm, burnished golds to highly polished nickel.
|Designed by Carolyn Kinder, Uttermost’s
ogee-inspired pendant is elegantly luxe in
warm golden tones, including a burnished
finish and golden teak cut crystal accents.|
|Bijou from Fredrick Ramond by Hinkley
Lighting defines modernism with a
polished nickel laser-cut frame and
cascading crystal beads.|
|Designed by Raymond Waites for Savoy
House, Fairview showcases clean
modern elegance with a pierced metal
design in rubbed brass.|
|Faceted crystal drops dress up Lite
Source’s contemporary chrome five-light
chandelier, juxtaposed against a freeform,
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...