Tracy Bulla -- Home Accents Today, 12/1/2012 2:00:00 AM
Modern lighting designs strike a balance between simplicity and sophistication, enhanced by a rich neutral palette for added elegance.
|John-Richard’s modern table lamp
expresses a sculptural bent with gently
curved brass wrapped around a central
column, mounted on solid crystal.|
|A gilded ring creates a simple, yet striking
perspective in Currey & Company’s
|Palecek crafts a mosaic pattern from
hand-cut, natural rough-hewn petrified
wood, set off by a pale silk shade.|
|Finished in rich antiqued gold, Gabby’s
Monica lamp reveals a striking
silhouette form with linen shade and
complementary gold foil interior.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...