Tracy Bulla -- Home Accents Today, 12/1/2012 2:00:00 AM
The season's best table lamps come crisp and clean with elegant, streamlined forms and just enough updating to feel thoroughly modern. Add shots of saturated color and distinctive detailing and these lamps rank as a highlight of the year.
|The Gatsby Oversized lamp from Imax
boasts dramatic scale and an eyepopping
chevron-patterned drum shade
|Thumprints’ little “Jewel” of a lamp
reflects a distinctively faceted design
in brilliant saffron, also available in
eggplant, poppy and teal.|
|Hand-applied gold leaf lends a
glamorous edge to Pacific Coast
Lighting’s Greek key lamp.|
|Deep, decadent hues of purple highlight
the classic double gourd design of
Safavieh’s on-trend painted glass lamp
($299, set of two).|
|Stacked spheres add up to a stylish
combination in Prima’s Juliette lamp,
hand-painted in modern Flannel Gray
|Finished in antique white, the Carole
lamp reveals an expressive demeanor
with scrolling and swirling flourishes from
Light & Living ($105).|
|A bold pop of tangerine punctuates the
ribbed cylinder ceramic lamp from the
HGTV Home Collection by Elk Lighting.|
|A cast coral branch tops the Solana table
lamp from Couture, perched on natural
acacia wood and K9 optic crystal ($315).|
|Barbara Cosgrove’s Barcelona
lamp exudes neutral elegance with a
parchment shade and bisque-finished
|Stylecraft’s streamlined art glass
lamp benefits from a vibrant shot of
aquamarine, finished with translucent
crystal accents ($159).|
|Frederick Cooper carves oxblood
jade into a scalloped obelisk form,
accented by complementary tipped
shade in the Imperial Mentor lamp.|
|Argyle patterning updates Port 68’s
clean-lined design with fashion-forward
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...