Tracy Bulla -- Home Accents Today, 12/1/2012 2:00:00 AM
Vintage-style lighting continues to be a big hit, giving a nod to Edison-era design.
|Feiss adds an industrial-inspired lamp to
the Urban Renewal Collection, based on
reproduction pieces from old factories.|
|Hand-made and –finished, Astele’s solid
brass Annet Gauze wall light reveals
a vintage bulb, available in weathered
brass, chrome or nickel ($1,095).|
|Handmade of wrought iron, the Mallorca
Round chandelier from Laura Lee
Designs spotlights vintage-style Marconi
|From Control Brand, the minimalist
Lampietta features a Bakelite lampholder
in bold orange with a transparent globe
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...