Safavieh to host Thom Filicia book signing and lunch at Las Vegas Market
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 1/15/2013 10:11:24 AM
Safavieh will host a book signing and luncheon celebrating the new Thom Filicia book, "American Beauty: Renovating and Decorating a Beloved Retreat," during the upcoming Las Vegas Market.
The event will be held Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013 at Safavieh's World Market Center showroom, Building A, A101.
Lunch will be served at 12:00 p.m. immediately following a Las Vegas Market-sponsored presentation, "Thom Filicia, SFC DESIGNINGreen Leader, Discusses AMERICAN BEAUTY," which will be held from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. in Building C, C176. At the seminar, Filicia will discuss his new book with Susan Inglis, executive director of the Sustainable Furnishings Council. The conversation will cover the influence of best practices for sustainability on his work, and more broadly on the furnishings and design industries.
"We are extending an invitation to Sustainable Furnishings Council members, market attendees and Safavieh clients," said Arash Yaraghi, Safavieh principal. "Working together with Thom on his outdoor rug collection for Safavieh and his hemp indoor rugs, we have initiated design innovations that set new standards in the sustainable rug category. We look forward to expanding our collections with Thom to push the envelope with eco- friendly and reclaimed materials. The rugs he designed for Safavieh are featured in his home as well as the book, illustrating his commitment as a Designing Green Leader."
In addition to the Filicia event, Safavieh will serve breakfast, lunch and happy hour daily during the market.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 12, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...