ART announces Dallas Market ART Card participants, events
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 1/16/2013 3:40:54 PM
Accessories Resource Team, the creative home furnishings network, announced that 17 vendors are participating in the organization's ART Card program at the January Dallas market, taking place this week.
The program, exclusive to ART members, provides each retailer member with a personalized ART Card that can be presented to participating vendors for exclusive specials, upon placing an order. Savings realized by the retail member at just one market often exceed the cost of ART's yearly membership dues.
The retail annual membership to ART and participation in the discount program is $250 per year, and is open to home furnishings retailers and interior design studios. A complete list of the vendor specials is listed below and on ART's website.
During the Dallas Market, ART will co-host several events:
• Thurs., Jan. 17, 9:00 a.m. Look and Learn Student Day. More than 50 students from UNT School of Merchandising and Hospitality and Wade College Merchandising Department will tour ART member showrooms and hear a panel of professionals speak about the home accents industry.
• Thurs., Jan. 17, 3:00 p.m. - Idea Share, co-hosted by Residential Lighting. Lighting showrooms are invited to share their challenges and bright ideas with their peers. WTC 166
• Fri., Jan. 18, 6:00 p.m. - 24th Annual ARTS Awards Exhibit and Cocktail Party. The product submitted for judging by the vendor finalists will be on display. Awards finalists, ART members and guests are invited. WTC 631
• Sat., Jan. 19 6:30 p.m. - 24th ARTS Awards Gala. Reservations can be made on line at the ART website through January 15. Hilton Anatole
For more information on the ART Card, events in Dallas, or ART, visit accessoriesresourceteam.org or call (704) 376-4278.
ART Card Vendors Dallas - January 2013 Market
• Archipelago Botanicals (WTC 236, IvyStone) - 10% off any order placed when using your ART Card
• Classic Concepts (WTC 530 and WTC 236, IvyStone) - Present your ART card and enjoy 5% off your market order. This 5% can be applied to show promotions.
• Currey & Company (WTC 10000) - Freight on orders over $2,500 (does not include Faux Bois).
• Feizy (WTC 102 and WTC 536) - 10% off ART card member order. Cannot be combined with other offers
• Fine Art Lamps (TM 4808) - 5% discount on order of $5,000 or more and must be confirmed at market
• Flambeau (WTC 10014) - an additional 5% off minimum order of $500 or more and in addition to other promotions offered
• GuildMaster (WTC 504) - 10% off a minimum order of $2,000
• IMAX (WTC 6250) - 5% additional off for ART Retailers
• Lazy Susan (WTC 500) - free freight on orders over $2,500
• Littman Group - Hudson, Troy, Corbett, Sonneman and CSL (TM 3-3902) ART member retailers should ask for Kellee Hollenback or Wayne Falk to redeem your exclusive ART Card discount when placing an order at market.
• Loloi (WTC 500) - $300 Amazon gift card with purchase of $5,000 or more; gift card will be sent 30 days after complete shipment.
• Pacific Coast Lighting (WTC 10014) - 5% discount on orders of $1,500 - $2,499; 10% discount on orders of $2,500+. Orders must be written at market and must be for immediate release. Discount cannot be combined with any other program discounts.
• Paragon (WTC 500) - Orders $1,000 to $1,999, 5% discount allowed, standard terms apply. Orders $2,000+, free freight and free mirror (style 8903 or 8605)
• Phillips (WTC 10010) - 5% additional discount on any show order. This is valid in addition to any other promotions or discounts we offer at market.
• Propac (WTC 500) - Free freight for a $2,000 order plus
• Sterling (WTC 509) - 10% discount on any show order or free shipping
• Uttermost (WTC 10021) - free freight on orders over $1,000 for continental U.S. ART retailers
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 7, 2013
- Jan 22, 2013
- Apr 11, 2013
- Jul 22, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...