Phillips Collection wins Interior Design ‘Best of Year' award
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 1/22/2013 2:26:20 PM
The Phillips Collection recently won a 2012 "Best of Year" award from Interior Design magazine in the Accessories: General category for its Square Root wall sculpture, the company announced.Home furnishings and accessories manufacturer
The multi-functional piece is cast in artisan-grade resin from a natural wood root and finished in hand-applied silver leaf. The 60" x 60" Square Root can be mounted on the wall as a dramatic piece of dimensional art or set on the floor with a glass top as a sculptural coffee table.
On Nov. 29, the design community celebrated Interior Design's picks for the best projects and products in nearly 100 categories at 200 West St. in New York City. A portion of ticket sales was donated to the nonprofit organization Rebuilding Together NYC. Funds will go toward repairing and rebuilding homes damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
For a complete list of winners and finalists, visit boyawards.interiordesign.net.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...