Video News Reports from Gift + Home at Winter Las Vegas Market
Chris Schultz -- Home Accents Today, 1/23/2013 10:04:26 AM
Thursday, 31 January 2013 - Jenny Heinzen York, editor-in-chief of Home Accents Today, interviews Chris Hyun, president of Leftbank Art, about the company's move from Building A at the Las Vegas Market to Building C. He said the move was needed to expand their presence and take advantage of the community created in C3. Frankie Daniel, Creative Director of Leftbank Art, added that it was a very transitional Market with contemporary and transitional mixed, plus a variety of color themes including oranges, Indigo blues and some golds.
Jenny also spoke with Cody Hutcheson, co-principal at Codarus, a manufacturer's rep group in the fine home furnishings, lighting and linens categories. He said this was their first time exhibiting at the Las Vegas Market and represented an opportunity to fill a need for soft goods at the Market.
Wednesday, 30 January 2013 - Jenny Heinzen York, editor-in-chief of Home Accents Today, talks to Pam Williams, Leasing Director of Gift at the Las Vegas Market, about the strategic reorganization of the temporary exhibits in Building C on floor C4.
Tuesday, 29 January 2013 -Jenny Heinzen York, editor-in-chief of Home Accents Today, talks to Dorothy Belshaw, president of Gift & Home Décor, International Market Centers, about the opening of the C3 floor at the Las Vegas Market. Located on the third floor of Building C, the area is part of the Market's new collection of high-end home décor resources, which is an extension of the B3 initiative that launched at the summer 2012 market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...