Peking Handicraft announces partnership with Courtney Cachet
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 2/11/2013 4:55:22 PM
SAN FRANCISCO - Textiles manufacturer Peking Handicraft announced a new partnership with celebrity designer and TV personality Courtney Cachet, known for her global luxury lifestyle brand. The Cachet line features a variety of down-filled embroidered pillows to complement Peking Handicraft's other 2013 collections.
According to a press release from the company, the modern prints and vibrant colors in the Cachet collection "mirror the designer's well-known positive and energetic attitude for a vibe that can only be described as happy and high-spirited." Pillows in the Courtney Cachet collection will retail between $70 and $130.
The New York-based designer is working on multiple product lines, several international design projects, and is a regular contributor to NBC and Huffington Post Style. Cachet is also currently working on a pilot for her own style show, according to the release.
"I'm very excited to be working with Peking Handicraft in the introduction of my Cachet collection," Cachet said. "They have a stellar reputation in the industry for their expertise in sourcing and manufacturing only the finest textile products for the home décor market. Our goals and dedication to providing consumers with the highest quality of super stylish interior design items makes this a very synergistic partnership, and I'm looking forward to collaborating with them going forward."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...