Tracy Bulla -- Home Accents Today, 2/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
Create a bedroom of enveloping calm, bathed in soothing hues and subtle detailing for the ultimate in tranquil relaxation.
Jamie Dietrich’s hand-painted pillows unveil elaborate scrollwork in an assortment of soft shades ($256 each).
Amity Home creates a charming patchwork of neutral seersucker, ideal for a light summer coverlet ($195).
|Designed by Barclay Butera for Eastern Accents, the new Bel Air Collection pairs soothing hues of ivory, sky, mint and bisque in an effortlessly fluid arrangement ($185 to $700).
|Abstract stitchwork is hand embroidered on Bliss Studio’s antique hued linen pillow ($325).
|Lace insets add a touch of romance to Pom Pom at Home’s crisp pin-tucked and hem-stitched pillow.
Wildcat Territory lends subtle sophistication to the custom Arden drapery with seven deep pleats, shown in Spa semi-sheer.
|Elegant medallions bedeck the hand block-printed Peaceful drapes from Creative Threads, constructed from burlap with cotton sateen lining ($47 to $53).
|Sweet pastel stripes traverse Qi Home’s pure cashmere, fringed throw ($605).
|Subtle embroidery highlights Sferra’s Italian-woven Egyptian cotton duvet cover and shams, offered in calming shades of silver sage, cornflower blue and lilac ash ($110 to $1090).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...