High Point Market picks Style Spotter team for April show
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 2/18/2013 2:41:48 PM
HIGH POINT - The High Point Market has named its nine members of its Style Spotters team for the April show, when they'll showcase their favorite products and trends on Pinterest.
Lisa Mende of Lisa Mende Blog, @designLHM, who was the winning Style Spotter from the October market, will be on the team. Others include:
• Stacey Bewkes, Quintessence, @quintessenceblg
• Grant K. Gibson, Grant K. Gibson Interior Design, @GrantKGibson
• Raina Kattelson, A Stylists Life, @astylistslife
• Kelly Kole, Kandrac & Kole, @KandracKole
• Erin Loechner, Design for Mankind, @erinloechner
• Marisa Marcantonio, Stylebeat, @Stylebeat
• Marilyn G. Russell, Design Magnifique, @Marilyn_Russell
• Michelle Wiebe, Studio M, @StudioM_
Style Spotters, launched at the October 2011 market, are home fashion trendsetters who will post what they like at market on Pinterest, a website that lets users organize and share photos on virtual pinboards.
As they work the April 20-25 market, they'll post their favorites and will present exhibitors with signs that highlight the Style Spotter's name with a QR code and URL for the market Pinterest board. Market attendees can also participate by voting on the pinboards and products, generating "likes" or re-pinning.
Style Spotters also are promoted on the market's Facebook page and on Twitter, using the Market hashtag #hpmkt.
High Point Market Authority officials said the market has received international recognition as one of the top brands using Pinterest. Social media and branding experts such as Hubspot, Social Media Today, Likable Media, eModeration, and FrontLine have said the Style Spotters program is a unique way to take advantage of brand building on Pinterest. The market also has been listed as a brand that creatively used Pinterest as part of its marketing plan.
More information about the Style Spotters is available online at www.highpointmarket.org/stylespotters.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...