Robert Nachman named VP of marketing at Robert Allen Design Group
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 3/6/2013 1:45:14 PM
Robert Nachman has been named vice president of marketing for the Robert Allen Design Group, a residential and contract fabric and design company.
Nachman will supervise the marketing team and lead growth initiatives including digital, consumer and advertising for Robert Allen, Robert Allen Contract, Beacon Hill and Robert Allen @Home brands.
Nachman has 20 years of experience in the home furnishings and fashion industries. He has held positions with Hearst, Bloomingdale's, Steuben and most recently the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum, where he redirected retail operations during the museum's $65 million renovation.
"Robert will play a critical role in leading the brand experience for our design clientele," said Phil Kowlczyk, Robert Allen CEO. "His unique background in luxury consumer products and fine home furnishings brands will elevate both our branding and digital leadership. We are excited to have him as part of our team."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...