Orient Express Furniture moves to new California facility
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 3/13/2013 1:42:29 PM
Home furnishings wholesaler Orient Express Furniture and high-end contemporary brand Star International Furniture are relocating their corporate headquarters to Foothill Ranch, Calif., after 13 years in Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif.
The new state-of-the-art headquarters and distribution facility will accommodate expanding in‐stock inventory and quick ship programs for both businesses. In addition to the new warehouse, Orient Express will continue to offer quick-ship inventory from its existing 70,000-sq.-ft. Richmond, Va., warehouse. This combination of East and West Coast distribution centers offers "a unique, two-pronged logistical solution for the company's diverse customer base," according to a press release.
A two-story 12,000-sq.-ft. showroom will be available by appointment only for trade customers.
‘This is an opportunity to further extend our services with a year-round merchandised showroom dedicated to our retailers and interior design clientele," said Whitney Savage, marketing manager.
The showroom and headquarters are located at 19511 Pauling, Foothill Ranch, Calif., 92610.
In preparation of relocation efforts, as well as a company-wide inventory update, the Orient Express Furniture headquarters and warehouse will be closed from Monday, March 18 through Friday, March 22. The company will re-open for business on Monday, March 25.
The new Foothill Ranch facility will house 40 employees within 114,000 square feet of office and warehouse space. The headquarters relocation comes after the recent IHFC Orient Express C-303 showroom expansion in High Point, N.C., in October 2012.
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 26, 2013
- Dec 4, 2012
- Sep 25, 2012
- Feb 9, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...