Momeni promotes Ashley Alford to design post
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 3/19/2013 9:37:02 AM
Momeni has promoted Ashley Alford to the newly created position of design manager, according to Reza Momeni, company president.
In her new role, Alford will be responsible for developing and coordinating all creative aspects relating to the Momeni brand. This includes product design, marketing, promotion and sourcing duties for the company. Alford will report to Reza Momeni and Katy Repetto, head designer.
Alford joined Momeni in 2012 and has participated in several key marketing campaigns and successful product introductions since joining the company. "We are fortunate to have a young, talented member like Ashley Alford on our team," Momeni said. "She has the vision, enthusiasm and ability to keep Momeni on the forefront of design, innovation and technology for many years."
Momeni is a manufacturer and importer of fine rugs, carpeting and home accessories. Started in 1975, it has been owned and managed by the same family for its entire history. Recent expansions include the company's broadloom division in 2010 and the Momeni Concepts custom area rug division in 2012. It has showrooms in New Jersey, High Point, Atlanta and Las Vegas. Momeni can be found online at www.momeni.com, on facebook at www.facebook.com/momenirugs and Twitter @newwaverugs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...