The Art Highway adds Laurie Burke to management team
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 3/27/2013 3:27:41 PM
Fine art publisher and wall decor manufacturer The Art Highway has hired Laurie Burke as the company's national sales and marketing manager.
Burke was previously the owner of Immortalis Botanicals, an ARTS Award-winning manufacturer of permanent botanicals. She will be tasked with sales lifecycle management, new business development and strategic marketing and advertising planning.
"We welcome Laurie's tremendous history of success, energy and breadth of experience in sales and marketing to our team," said Rena Somerville, president of The Art Highway. "As we continue to build this wonderful brand, key players like Laurie -with a proven track record of excellence - will serve our customers, employees and the industry as well. We look forward to continued growth and success through Laurie's leadership."
The Art Highway is set to debut its flagship showroom at the spring High Point Market, April 20-25, in Market Square 247. The company will also have a satellite booth in Suites at Market Square 1-540, in the Made in America Pavilion.
To kick-off its first show, Burke said The Art Highway is planning to bring in exclusive artists' work, never before available to the home décor community.
"I have always been fascinated with the emotional draw an image can have on its viewer," Somerville said. "Art inspires, stimulates and captivates us. It nurtures our connections to the living world around us. And because of those connections, we share in the journeys of everyone we come in contact with - our customers, suppliers and community."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...