McNeill Communications promotes Lauren Estep to VP
Furniture Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 4/25/2013 1:21:40 PM
Lauren Estep has been promoted to vice president of media relations at High Point-based McNeill Communications Group, with responsibility for guiding the firm's media relations efforts, social media outreach and strategic event planning.
She also plays an instrumental role in the American Furniture Hall of Fame Foundation.
"Lauren has proven invaluable in her work with members of the media as well as social media projects," said Karen McNeill, CEO of the McNeill Communications Group. "She is highly gifted in strategic positioning through traditional media relations, social media and events which garner greater visibility for our clients."
Estep joined the company in 2004 as media counsel. She previously worked with the High Point Chamber of Commerce and the Volunteer Center of Durham.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...