Roche Bobois opens Palm Beach showroom
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 4/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
Coral Gables, Fla. - International home furnishings company Roche Bobois opened a 6,000-sq.-ft. showroom here in February, located in a free-standing commercial building in North Palm Beach. The showroom is the company's first in Palm Beach County and third in Florida.
Julien Bigan, Roche Bobois general manager for the Southeast U.S., said the site, located at 136 U.S. Highway One in North Palm Beach, totals 20,000 square feet. This encompasses the building and a parking lot in front solely for the use of Roche Bobois customers and employees.
"Everyone, including the Village Council, has been very supportive of the luxury brand Roche Bobois coming to North Palm Beach, so we already feel at home," Bigan said. "The showroom will be south of the intersection of Northlake Boulevard and U.S. Highway One, with great visibility. One of the spectacular exterior features will be a double façade made of Alucobond material brought directly from Germany by ThyssenKrupp. This will create a double-height effect on the front and set us apart from the neighboring structures."
There are 240 Roche Bobois retail showrooms in 40 countries. Twenty-four of the 240 locations are in the United States.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...