Summer Las Vegas Market registration now open
Early bird pricing for select partner hotels ends June 7
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 5/23/2013 10:00:23 AM
Registration for the upcoming summer 2013 Las Vegas Market, to be held July 29-Aug. 2, is now open at www.lasvegasmarket.com/register.
Retailers and designers planning to attend the market are encouraged to register in advance of the show to ensure receipt of all pertinent market information, including new resources and showrooms, networking events and the latest offers from exhibitors. Registration can also be completed via telephone by calling the registration customer service line at 866-229-3574. International registrants can call 301-644-4981.
Registration for tenants, exhibitors, manufacturer representatives and media will open June 4.
Since the beginning of 2012, Las Vegas Market has added 1.1 million square feet of new and expanded showrooms, lines and products spanning all categories of home furnishings and gift.
In the last 18 months, the market has added nearly 900,000 square feet of new and expanded home furnishings showrooms featuring furniture, decorative accessories, wall art, flooring, lighting and more. Buyers will see more than 300 new home furnishings resources, including brands such as Lexington, Drexel Heritage, Thomasville, Noir, Christopher Guy, Julian Chichester/Mr. Brown, Kravet, Norwalk, Nourison, Arteriors, Tommy Bahama, Karastan, Trina Turk, Surya, Andrew Martin, Cisco Brothers, TerraSur, Jonathan Adler, Nine6 and other designer favorites.
Since winter 2012, the market has added more than 900 gift lines, adding 260,000 square feet of new resources spanning general gift, seasonal, spa, toy, jewelry, inspirational, global, stationary and new offerings in tabletop and lifestyle. Resources including Alessi, Archipelago, Michael Aram, Vietri, Waterford/Wedgewood/Royal Doulton, Kalalou, Grace Direct/Greenleaf/Votivo, Melrose International, and multiline rep group showrooms Toyology, Just Got 2 Have It, Glory Haus and Camille Beckam together offer more than 200 new-to-market lines.
Attendees can take advantage of "early bird" discounts with select partner hotels, with the first deadline beginning June 7. The official Las Vegas Market website offers its attendees a variety of room options at more than 20 Las Vegas hotels. Rates start at $35/night for nearby downtown hotel properties and $39/night for Las Vegas Strip properties.
Running daily and directly to and from select partner hotels is the M Line, the complimentary shuttle service offering a convenient way to get to and from market. The complete shuttle route schedule can be downloaded at www.lasvegasmarket.com/shuttles.
Attendees are encouraged to book early to ensure availability at one of the following properties:
• Aria Resort, $135 - $210*
• Bally's Las Vegas - North Tower, $59 - $129**
• Bellagio Las Vegas, $165 - $250*
• Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, $169
• Elara - 1 Bedroom Suite King, $129 - $159
• Elara Junior Suite King, $109 - $139
• Elara Studio Suite King, $89 - $119
• Flamingo Fab Room, $55 - $135
• Flamingo Go Room, $85 - $165
• Golden Nugget - Carson Tower, $59 - $89
• Golden Nugget - Gold Tower, $79 - $109
• Golden Nugget - Rush Tower King, $93 - $123
• Hilton Grand Vacation Studio Suite - King, $91
• Hilton Grand Vacations 1 Bedroom Suite - King, $117
• Mandarin Oriental, $183 - $203
• Mirage, $120 - $200*
• Monte Carlo Resort & Casino, $75 - $150*
• New York New York, $83 - $158*
• Palazzo, $189
• Paris Las Vegas, $105 - $155**
• Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, $75 - $159**
• Plaza, $35 - $55
• Stratosphere Select Room, $39 - $89
• The D, $49 - $89
• TI - Treasure Island, $85 - $125
• Trump International Hotel Las Vegas - 1 Bedroom King, $149
• Trump International Hotel Las Vegas - Studio King, $119
• Vdara Deluxe King Suite, $110 - $190*
• Wynn Las Vegas, $159 - $199
* Denotes - Early Bird rates end June 7
**Denotes - Early Bird rates end June 28
Note: Rates are subject to hotel availability.
To book a hotel and for more information, visit www.lasvegasmarket.com/hotels or contact Las Vegas Market's official housing partner, Connections Housing, via email at email@example.com or call toll free at 855-255-4462.
We would love your feedback!