Collins named president of Arte Italica
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/8/2013 11:06:59 AM
Chris Collins, former vice president and general manager of 7W New York, has been appointed president of the luxury lifestyle brand Arte Italica.
An industry veteran for 30 years, Collins launched and managed the industry trade mart in Midtown Manhattan for more than eight years. Prior to 7W, Collins held senior executive positions with Colonial Candle of Cape Cod and Figi, in addition to more than 16 years as a senior sales and marketing executive with Russ Berrie & Company. Throughout the years, Collins has also served as executive consultant with several other industry brands and organizations.
In his role as president of Arte Italica, Collins will be responsible for all business activity within the company.
"I could not be more excited to be back on the wholesale and product side of this industry and to be with such a well respected luxury brand as Arte Italica," said Collins in a statement. "I am extremely impressed with this organization and the work that Ann and Earl Skidmore have put in over the past 16 years to build this company and this prestigious brand. I look forward to doing my part in bringing the company to new levels of success by building stronger relationships with our customer base as well as further strengthening the brand within the luxury marketplace."
"I'm extremely excited about Arte Italica's future with Chris Collins taking over the leadership role as president of Arte Italica," said Earl Skidmore, owner and current president. "Chris' experience coupled with his strong industry relationships and motivational style of management will greatly enhance our growth as an organization now and into the future. Chris, welcome aboard and thank you."
"I am thrilled to welcome Chris Collins as president of Arte Italica," said Ann Skidmore, founder and head of product development. "Chris has a passion that is empowering and an authenticity that builds trust and teamwork. One of the things I am most excited about is that he insists on having fun. Benvenuto Chris!"
According to a company press release, Collins will be transitioning into his new role at Arte Italica over the coming months, and until then he will be completing his current responsibilities with 7 West.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 9, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...