High Point Market Authority names communications VP, director of sales
Mona Delia and Candy Baker join High Point Market Authority
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/18/2013 10:46:42 AM
The High Point Market Authority announced today the addition of Mona J. Delia as vice president of communications and Candy Baker as director of industry sales and promotions for High Point Market.
"I'm very excited to welcome Mona and Candy to the team," said Tom Conley, president and CEO of High Point Market Authority. "Their strong knowledge of the sales process, public relations and communications skills, coupled with the commitment to our exhibitors and attendees will be real assets as they contribute to the ongoing success of our industry."
Delia will provide strategic direction for all public relations and communications programs related to the biannual High Point Market. She will add more than 25 years of corporate communications, public relations, and investor relations experience to the Market Authority staff.
"The Market Authority has created an excellent communications infrastructure," Delia said. "I look forward to continuing to build the High Point Market brand and enhance our position as the world's most important home furnishings event."
Baker will direct sales initiatives for all High Point Market sponsorships and promotions. Baker is a High Point native with almost 10 years in advertising sales and nearly 20 years of experience in the home furnishings industry.
"I'm looking forward to helping High Point Market exhibitors find new, innovative, and cost effective ways to reach buyers," Baker said. "With the range of opportunities we offer, I'm sure we can create individualized programs that offer the very best avenues for exhibitors' marketing investments."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...