Waterford Wedgwood Royal Doulton opens Las Vegas showroom
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/23/2013 2:42:27 PM
Waterford Wedgwood Royal Doulton, a manufacturer and distributor of luxury home and lifestyle products worldwide, announced WWRD will open a showroom at the World Market Center in Las Vegas.
Located in suite C-180A, the showroom will debut as part of the new C-One cross category showcase during next week's Las Vegas Market, held July 29-Aug.2.
"It's exciting to unveil a new showroom at the Las Vegas Market Center featuring Waterford and Wedgwood brands," said Michael Craig, group vice president - the Americas, WWRD. "The launch of the Waterford Contemporary Collection, the brand's premier luxury collection, will be a key focus and will bring the Waterford brand vision to life through a multi-layered experience in our new space. The Waterford Contemporary Collection reinforces Waterford as a luxurious and sophisticated brand that will expand globally across the luxury markets."
The giftware category continues to expand for both brands with new collections such as Waterford Fleurology for vases and floral arranging, Illuminology for lighting and home décor and Mixology barware for home entertaining.
WWRD maintains licensing arrangements with high-profile innovators in the home and lifestyle market, including Vera Wang, Jasper Conran, Monique Lhuillier, John Rocha and Gordon Ramsay.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...