Arte Italica relocates corporate office
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/23/2013 5:02:17 PM
Luxury tableware and decorative accessories importer Arte Italica recently relocated its corporate office to Secaucus, N.J.
"We are so pleased to have relocated our offices to what we believe is the epicenter of the industry," said Chris Collins, president of Arte Italica. "It is this proximity to NYC combined with the multiple means of transportation and talent available that allows us far more flexibility on many levels. Relocating our corporate office is the first of many positive changes customers will begin to see. We are excited to take this successful company to new levels."
Arte Italica's new office is located at 600 Meadowlands Parkway, Suite 263. Phone and fax numbers will remain the same including the toll free number, 888-336-4535. The warehouse will remain at the Hicksville, N.Y., address, as well as payment remittance at the PO Box in Uniondale, N.Y. The new corporate office will house the customer service department, sales support team and company executives.
Since 1997, Arte Italica has had a corporate office in the New York area, most recently in Hicksville, N.Y. The move to Secaucus situates the office closer to the New York City area.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...