Artisan House adds artist Mark Weinstein
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/30/2013 9:35:25 AM
Artisan House, designers of metal sculptures for wall, floor and tabletop, has added Mark Weinstein to its team of renowned artists.
Weinstein, a professional metal artwork designer for more than 45 years, has been showcased all over the world in restaurants, popular television shows and more. For Artisan House, Weinstein has reproduced nine of his most successful mid-century modern pieces from his original line.
These designs, and more, can be seen during this week's Las Vegas Market and the fall High Point Market.
"We are dedicated to continually growing our portfolio of artists," said John Shilling, president of Artisan House.
"It's a very exclusive and extensive process, because we have set high standards to maintain our signature level of design and quality. Mark is a seasoned professional and brings a level of design experience that is unmatched. His artwork will not only astound our current customers, but will also familiarize Mark's loyal followers with our company. We look forward to this partnership growing over the years."
Weinstein first began experimenting with different welding techniques in 1957 when he began working for his father at Federal Salvage and Supply in St. Louis. He spent the next two years welding textured, metal sculptures in a shed in the corner of his father's scrap metal yard.
After selling several of his designs, Weinstein launched Marc Creates, Inc., in 1967. In need of a full-time production facility and showroom, he rented a building in downtown St. Louis. By the early 1970s, Marc Creates. Inc., was producing metal sculptures and furniture. Today, Marc Creates, Inc.'s multi-dimensional metal sculptures can be found across the globe.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 27, 2013
- Jun 4, 2013
- Apr 10, 2013
- Mar 27, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...