Decorating Den Interiors launches design showcase website
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 7/30/2013 10:24:37 AM
Interior design and home furnishings franchise company Decorating Den Interiors is showcasing award-winning room makeovers from this year's 29th International Dream Room Contest at decoratingden.com/showcase/2013.
The design showcase features the top three makeovers in 12 categories as judged by a panel of international home furnishings journalists.
"These makeovers were done within real budgets for real homeowners, not staged," said Carol Donarye Bugg, ASID, DDCD, vice president for design and author of five books on interior design and decorating. "As the best of nearly 300 entries, these room designs can provide inspiring ideas for making one's home more beautiful and inviting."
The showcase categories include living rooms, family rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, children's rooms, bathrooms, home offices, window treatments, outdoor spaces, commercial spaces and miscellaneous.
It also introduces visitors to the winners of Decorating Den Interiors' top three design awards:
• Decoratng Den's top design honor - Decorator of the Year - went to interior decorator and business owner Linda McCall of Zephyr Cove, Nev., whose family room won best overall. Her bathroom also took second place in that category.
• The Donayre Award, named after the DDI Vice President for Design Carol Donayre Bugg and voted on by other franchise owners, went to interior decorator and business owner Kathie Golson, of Orlando, Fla., and her decorator Adriana Seranno for their bedroom design.
• The People's Choice Award, selected from among more than 25,000 online votes from throughout North America, also went to Golson and Seranno.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 4, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...