Crate and Barrel to debut Paola Navone home collections
Susan Dickenson -- Home Accents Today, 8/26/2013 3:42:05 PM
Crate and Barrel announced the debut of its partnership with renowned Italian designer, architect, art director and interior designer Paola Navone.
The first of three planned collections designed by Navone exclusively for Crate and Barrel will consist of more than 140 items across multiple categories, including tabletop, textiles, decorative accessories, lighting, rugs, dining tables and seating.
The collection will be available online through Crateandbarrel.com and in select stores on Sept. 9, 2013 and in all Crate and Barrel locations by Sept. 13, 2013.
Navone's design aesthetic reflects her lifetime of travel, commitment to handcraft, and passion for global culture and design.
For her first collection with Crate and Barrel, she draws upon these influences to celebrate her love of casual entertaining in colors mirroring the Mediterranean--deep blue, cool aqua and crisp white, with accents of vibrant red, according to a Crate and Barrel release.
"Paola draws influence from many cultures, which she blends effortlessly into her designs, her homes and her personal style," said Marta Calle, Crate and Barrel president and chief merchant. "We are thrilled to collaborate with Paola on this exclusive, affordably-priced collection, which reflects our shared values of casual elegance in entertaining and everyday living."
Born in Turin and now living in Milan, Navone established herself as a designer in the seventies and was one of the founders of progressive Italian design studio Alchimia Group. Her design collaborations include Abet Laminati, Alessi, Arcade, Bisazza, Bontempi, Dada, Emu, Gervasoni, Habitat, Knoll International, Molteni, Natuzzi, Poliform, Pomellato, Roche Bobois and Swarovski.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...