Habersham launching ‘Designer's Choice' program during High Point Market
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/4/2013 11:51:18 AM
Habersham is unveiling a new program during the fall High Point Market that expands the standard options for a number of its furniture pieces, the company announced.
Designer's Choice invites trade customers to choose from a variety of options - ranging from doors, molding, hardware and glass - that now fall within standard offerings/pricing designations for select items. These designs and other new introductions will be on view in Habersham's Market Square showroom, space 191.
"We've significantly expanded and enhanced our custom capabilities over the years - so much so that we are now able to offer what were once considered custom options as standard choices on certain furniture designs," said Matt Eddy, CEO of Habersham. "Together with the virtually limitless customization features we do offer for our cabinetry and virtually all of our furniture, we feel that this new program gives our designer and dealer audience even more business growth opportunities through Habersham."
As part of the new Designer's Choice program, trade customers can select from a variety of options for certain pieces. Among them are up to 10 different mullion choices for door fronts, interchangeable doors ranging from glass, solid or mirrored options; clear or seeded glass; mirror or antique mirror glass; hardware options and more.
Molding choices include two different base options, three crown molding styles and six pilaster designs. Hand-painted art can also be custom-tailored to reflect a specific color swatch. Tables in the Designer's Choice grouping are available in three different size options, as well as different wood tops.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...