High Point Market previewing new products via Twitter chat
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/5/2013 9:29:04 AM
The High Point Market Authority (@hpmarketnews) and the collaborative community Decor Mentor (@decormentor) are once again co-hosting a Twitter chat at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 25, to preview new products for the upcoming fall market, held Oct. 19-24.
High Point Market exhibitors are invited to submit two photos of their new October introductions to email@example.com by 5 p.m. (EST) Thursday, Sept. 19. Submissions are limited to two photos per company.
The Decor Mentor team will curate a collection of their top picks on Twitter during the chat, using the official High Point Market hashtag, #hpmkt. The team will also discuss new trends, fall 2013 market tips, events and more.
All product photos submitted for the chat will be featured on a Sneak Peek pinboard on the High Point Market's Pinterest page. The Decor Mentor curated selections will also be posted to a Pinterest board. A link to all of the Pinterest boards will be posted on Twitter throughout the chat.
"The number of new products submitted for the Twitter chat doubles at each subsequent High Point Market," Decor Mentor Founder Lisa Ferguson said. "With exhibitors now arranging their photography schedules around this fun sneak peek event, we expect that it will once again be trending bigger than ever.
"It's a chance like no other, to be the first to see what is debuting at fall market, before it goes global, and to connect with suppliers and peers. Decor Mentor is honored to once again curate this special Twitter chat for the High Point Market."
Exhibitors can submit images to Shyamala Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should include the following information:
• Exhibitor name
• Showroom space
• Product name/number
• Product description
For attached images please use, as the file name, the company name and product name/number. Dropbox (www.dropbox.com) is the preferred vehicle for sending images if email attachments are too large.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...