Las Vegas Market debuts Online Catalog Gallery
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/5/2013 9:37:59 AM
International Market Centers is launching a new Online Catalog Gallery for gift and home décor products "in an effort to facilitate the connection of buyers and sellers before, during and after the bi-annual Las Vegas Markets," IMC announced.
The Online Catalog Gallery allows buyers to search thousands of the market's product resources by name, keyword or product category. This interactive planning tool not only will showcase the broad range of gift and décor resources presented at market, but also aims to simplify the product search and market planning for buyers shopping the Las Vegas Market.
"This is a fantastic tool that will help buyers and suppliers maintain a year-round exchange of ideas and information," said Dorothy Belshaw, president of Gift & Home Décor, IMC. "This new interactive Online Catalog Gallery allows buyers to plan their market visit, shop efficiently while at Las Vegas Market, and access product information between markets as needed. Gift and home accent buyers generally replenish their inventory more frequently than furniture buyers, so this tool is designed to assist in this ongoing need for access to product information."
The Online Catalog Gallery is a searchable directory of gift and home décor resources that allows buyers to preview specific product introductions, review product availability, request further information from suppliers and schedule appointments prior to market.
The Online Catalog Gallery debuted at www.giftandhomelv.com/catalog on Aug. 26 and currently features more than 110 vendor catalogs. IMC predicts that there will be more than 250 catalogs representing more than 500,000 products uploaded to the gallery in advance of the winter 2014 market. The service is provided free to gift and home décor exhibitors with permanent showrooms at Las Vegas Market, and each exhibitor may upload as many as 15 catalogs in PDF format.
Other features offered on the Online Product Gallery's software platform are a lead-generation tool and appointment request form. Exhibitors can maximize their exposure to thousands of buyers who use the Las Vegas Market website to plan market visits and keep abreast of new product introductions.
The next Las Vegas Market is set for Sunday through Thursday, Jan. 26-30, 2014, at World Market Center Las Vegas.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 26, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...