18 new exhibitors coming to IHFC's Pavilions on Main 3
High Point Market is Oct. 19-24
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/9/2013 11:35:59 AM
The International Home Furnishings Center's Pavilions on Main 3 Temporaries spaces are sold out for next month's High Point Market, according to market organizers.
A total of 45 exhibitors, including 18 new ones, will display their wares during the Oct. 19-24 market here. Six exhibitors have renewed, relocated or expanded their space in the Pavilions.
"It's important to have exciting venues throughout the market where buyers can come to see new-to-market resources. The Pavilions is a great place to spot these fresh companies and to form new connections," said Julie Messner, vice president of leasing for International Market Centers, which owns the IHFC. "Equally, it's a terrific floor for new companies to enter the High Point Market. Because of its intimate yet open layout, this temporary exhibit area offers great exposure for the vendors to really get noticed."
Exhibitors will showcase home furnishings ranging from furniture and rugs to wall art and other decorative accessories.
Information about Pavilions on Main 3 Temporaries and other IHFC exhibitors is available online at http://imchighpointmarket.com.
New companies in Pavilions on Main 3 Temporaries include:
Americana Clock Co., M-314
Anji Shengtai Furniture Factory, M-338A
Entrada Collection, M-306
Foshan Bestkind Import & Export Trading Co., M-308A
GKI/Bethlehem Lights, M-329A
Guangzhou Hongya Carpet Co., M-337
Hangzhou Juniu Chairs Industry Co., M-316B
Jiaxing Shufude Electric Bed Co., M-311
KM Furniture Inc. (Hy Group), M-308B
Melrose International, M-305A
R&G Furnishing (DKK Design), M-315
Shenzhen Changding Industrial Co., M-339A
Shenzhen Fortune Import & Export Co., M-316C
The Blue Cupboard, M-303
Tropical Salvage, M-305C
Yaubong Furniture Co., M-316A
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...