High Point's Designer Appreciation Day set for Wednesday
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/9/2013 1:23:10 PM
Designer Appreciation Day, presented by the High Point Design Center showrooms, is set for this Wednesday, Sept. 11.
It will include breakfast, lunch, showroom events and a presentation by Jennifer McConnell, the vice president of design for Pearson Co.
For more information, contact KayLambeth@northstate.net.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 28, 2013
- Sep 28, 2013
- Aug 23, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...