Americasmart hosting Fall Gift & Home Furnishings Market next week
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/11/2013 10:57:57 AM
Americasmart will welcome buyers next week to the Atlanta Fall Gift & Home Furnishings Market, held Tuesday, Sept. 17 through Thursday, Sept. 19.
The Tuesday through Thursday timing introduces a new pattern for the fall market, which now "gives attendees the added convenience of weekday access to showrooms and temporaries with Monday and Friday travel days bracketing the show," according to an Americasmart press release.
In addition to Americasmart's Open Daily home and gift showrooms, buyers can shop in market-only showrooms during the show. Highlights include the continued integration of the home and rug collections throughout Building 1, and easy-to-shop garden, gift, tabletop and gourmet collections in Building 2.
Complementing the permanent showrooms are the temporary home and gift collections on Floor 2 of Building 1. The collections include home accents, home furnishings, linens, home textiles, garden products, holiday, floral, baskets, general gifts and jewelry and fashion accessories.
Buyers can also attend a series of educational events and seminars during the market:
• Lindsay Roberts of The Gift Insider presents See the Top Picks in Gift: July 2013 Edition. Roberts presents another look at her top picks from the July 2013 market. 10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, Building 2, Floor 9, Escalator Lobby.
• Marketing and public relations consultant Tucker Berta presents The Education Center: Dive Into Facebook. Berta teaches how to set up a page, curate the proper voice and mix of content, and cultivate a strong fan base. 1 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, Building 1, Floor 2.
• Alvin Moore of Alvin Moore Florals presents Seasonal Wreaths That Wow. Moore shares his ideas for themes, materials and techniques for making seasonal wreaths, one of the top trends in holiday, floral and home décor. 2 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, Building 1, Floor 19, Seminar Room.
Click here for a full list of market events.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 8, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...