Tammy Overcash named finance director for Progressive Business Media
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/18/2013 10:37:16 AM
Tammy Overcash is the new finance director for Progressive Business Media, parent company of Home Accents Today, Furniture/Today, Home Textiles Today, Casual Living, Gifts and Decorative Accessories, Playthings and Kids Today.
Prior to joining Progressive Business Media, Overcash most recently served as Pace Communications' corporate controller.
"I am thrilled to have joined such a talented group at Progressive Business Media," Overcash said. "The company has many exciting growth opportunities on the horizon, and I look forward to building a solid financial team and implementing leading-edge technologies to make the most of these opportunities," she added.
In her new role, Overcash will report to Kevin Castellani, president of Progressive Business Media.
"As a new and rapidly growing independent media company, having a strong financial infrastructure is essential," said Castellani. "Tammy's expertise in both finance and technology makes her the perfect choice to propel us forward. I look forward to her assembling a solid financial team under her leadership."
Matthew Slaine, president of FT Media Holdings, parent company of Progressive Business Media, said, "Tammy has more than 20 years of financial experience, coupled with an MBA, Masters of Accounting and CPA designations. I am delighted to have someone with her strong credentials join our rapidly growing team."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...