Arteriors to open Los Angeles showroom and storefront
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/24/2013 3:42:48 PM
Arteriors will open its first Los Angeles area showroom and storefront in the La Cienega Design Quarter in late fall. The 1,800-sq.-ft. space, located at 8620 Melrose Ave., will showcase key pieces of Arteriors lighting, furniture and accessories.
"Los Angeles is an inspiring city with a fantastic design community," said Mark Moussa, founder and creative director of Arteriors. "This showroom will be a jewel box of curated items tailored to the design-minded individuals of California and will really showcase the unique product Arteriors has to offer."
The curated selection will include Arteriors-designed lighting, occasional furniture and decorative accessories along with pieces from collaborations with designers Barry Dixon and Laura Kirar. Lamps from Mottega by Arteriors, an online customizable lamp program, will also be displayed.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...