Dorya to launch Trump Home furniture collection
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Accents Today, 9/25/2013 11:23:24 AM
The Trump Organization and Dorya International are partnering to produce luxury furniture under the Trump Home brand. The line will initially launch in Turkey and will later expand into key international markets.
The international expansion of the Trump Home brand is part of a strategic initiative to build the brand's presence in targeted foreign markets.
"We are thrilled to partner with Dorya, extending the Trump Home brand into the luxury market for furniture," said Cathy Hoffman Glosser, executive vice president of global licensing with The Trump Organization. "Dorya's reputation of impeccable quality, compelling style, and unique handcrafted design makes them a wonderful partner to create beautiful furniture that conveys the sophistication synonymous with the Trump name."
"The global recognition of the Trump brand for luxury and superior quality is a genuine fit," said F. Doruk Yorgancioglu, president and CEO of Dorya International. "Dorya offers the best product in the market that does not simulate quality; it delivers it in every detail. We are very excited to seize the opportunity to build a Trump Home line with a legacy and to set the standards for the future. We will design and build the line to perfection."
The 50-piece contemporary collection will debut in February 2014 in Istanbul, Turkey, at a gala event. It will premiere in the United States during the April 2014 High Point Market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...